Sunday, September 6, 2009

Looking forward to fall


It's been a slow week at No Quarter. I spent the hours between my day job and real life to go through some older pictures to eventually put some on flickr. Going through my old photos is a trip through my memories.  Memories of different times and different people. Some good, some not. I found this one way back from 2005:
winter tree in field

Back then I was making several trips to the Baraboo area and snapped this on my way home.  And all it could remind me of is that fall and winter are coming too soon.  Not like there was ever really a summer in south-eastern Wisconsin, but I dread the cold more and more every year. I like fall for the cool night and great colors, but the dead of winter is no fun. Hopefully retirement will take me somewhere warmer, but that's still 20+ years away.  Unless I start selling lots of photos, but I digress.


I had a slower than usual week at my 9 to 5, so I was able to edit and put up some more pictures onto flickr.  I went through and finished some pictures that I took of Mindy from a while ago.  I coincidentally bumped into her this week, which was nice.  You can see a set of her pictures here. Hopefully I can work with her again someday. She is always fun and full of energy.
laying on a park bench
Looking into a couple other projects for the fall and winter months ahead. Do you have a suggestion? Leave a comment or a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment