Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Services offered



It would probably help if I posted what kind of services I offer. I can provide a personal and customizable package for a variety of photography needs including:
  • Senior pictures
  • Engagaement/couples portraits
  • Family portraits
  • Maternity/newborn portraits
  • Pet portraits
  • Architecture (store front, buildings, residential)
  • Product photography (for ebay, craigslist, etc. sales)
  • Modeling or personal project portraits

I have the ability to do both indoor and outdoor locations with equipment able to accomodate most needs.

Prices vary depending on the amount of service requested. The images can be purchased in digital or print format. If you have any questions about anything you may need, feel free to reach me at gregg[dot]satula[at]gmail[dot]com.

No comments:

Post a Comment