Friday, August 21, 2009



While we were at Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore as I described in my last post, I met a photographer for the Indiana DNR. He gave some insight to what made the park so beautiful and the surrounding area. His pictures are published in Outdoor Indiana Magazine. I couldn't find a website of his own, but his name is John Maxwell. Long story short, after a short chat, he asked us if we wanted to be in a picture. Now, I enjoy being on the backside of a camera, but have never really been on the business side of the camera, save a couple candid shots. Anyways, John set us up against the sunset and took our picture as seen below.
_____________________________________________________


Photo credit: Outdoor Indiana magazine-John Maxwell
_____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment