Saturday, August 29, 2009

New landscapes added



I've been going through all my photos to add to my flickr website as examples of what I've done. This weekend was spent adding some more landscape and cityscape pictures. All have minimal edits, unless noted. I mostly just crop, straighten, and correct the color. I have quite a few destinations to pick from. If you follow the blog or know me, you've probably figured out that I'm a national park lover. I try to visit at least one new park per year, but I've had a couple trips planned where I've visited several at a time. Of them all, I enjoyed Zion National Park the most, but Yellowstone National Park was the most awe inspiring. If you enjoy nature, I encourage a visit. The closest national park for me is Isle Royale National Park, but there are several other national forests and lakeshore closer.















Speaking of color, the next addition I'm looking at for my equipment addiction is the Spyder3Pro from Datacolor. I've often had to take extra time to print first, then to give a final color edit. I have a nice monitor, but it just isn't calibrated. From what I've found, its a bit too bright, so my prints turn out too dark. I've adjusted accordingly, but it'd be nice to further streamline my editting process.

As always, if you see something that you like, please contact me and I can give you a reasonable price for a print.

No comments:

Post a Comment